Friday, February 29, 2008

realhoodlovepoem

Even when all your thoughts are left
I still want to b your ur right
We like calm and storm
I'm still sleepin with demons who tell me im they only religion
you being governor of that party
But you talk with tears in your mouth
I could walk in sorrow for eternity behond your eyes
letting steel tears fall in loud silence
just when i found myself in a self made maze
praying from under "wise" men feet
after grabbing phoenix talons that only macheted my fingers and wrist
u said dont sacrifice your blood for happiness that does not exist

having allied and aligned
we have become cradle and crutch to each other
after the dead hour
We have made sum tantric inebriation
felt from eye to ankle
that could condemn us to death in sum countries

when we walked from the regret
standing on our forehead
I acknowledged
u make half girls whole again
how i make dead men dance again

1 comment: