Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray for Strippers

I dont watch the Oscars. They bullshit anyway but I did feel a tinge of pride when a former stripper won an Oscar for best screenplay. I think it was for Juno. I was happy in a sense because in a round about way you can see that you can never pidgeon hole someone into anything. I strip too and usually when people in the poetry industry find out they look at me different like I'm insulting their eyes and ears. They dont want to be seen wid me because I'll "tarnish" they little amatuer reputation. Like strippers dont have feelings too. Well we do. And some of us are actually stripping to pay tuition, to put food in our youth mouth and some actually genuinely like strippping and they like to make they own hours and the like. There isn't anything wrong with that and for you to judge someone because of how they make they bread (IRS, goverment officials and police excluded) it makes you a small, inconsiderate, scared individual. So Lenox Avenue speaking you can eat a cock. lol

here is the the stereotype

Stripper X= dances to pay for her mounting cocaine addiction and sucks dick in the lap dance room to pay her rent

here is the truth

Stripper Gia= buys books, Coach and a piece of mind with her tips. and her man got guap so she pretty much gets wat she wants

***chuch**

No comments:

Post a Comment