Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pace (make me want to go to college again lol)

So my home girl Aja blew all dem fake poets out the water on Friday night @ Pace University. She performed the "The Young" which is personally my favorite piece from her (besides Ree, Ree, Ree) and sum hotness called "Awe Full" (love poem that has a crazy play on words). Also blessing the mic was Black Ice (Def Jam Poet) and my other home girl Frenchie Davis. It felt right and suitable to be listening to poetry just before Trey Songz got on stage. There were also sum hot comedians some white dude from Def Comedy Jam (his name escapes me) and this lovely chick with an afro named Dawn B. And whoever that Asian dude was who was lighting up that violin was fire too. It was the best show I been to in a while and it was more than a pleasure to grab his (Songz) franks in beans when he got on stage. There is nothing wrong with molesting singers....and yes it is big ladiez lol

No comments:

Post a Comment