Monday, February 25, 2008

Intellectual Terrorist (check out my homeboy website truthzonetv.com) get skooled

Today I woke up and walked the streets of Harlem. Seen the hustlers in they Murmonts running from cops, the neighborhood dope fiend kneeling painfully to his shoes and the little ones running around gettin spoonfuls of Dipset and no knowledge of self. And the pain of my people (black, white, latino) was clear to me.
I have a problem with public education, public housing, police patrolling my hood because the white folk came, devout Muslims and Christians that fuck up the earth, the HIV/AIDS myth, Barack Obama, the 800 empty containment camps scattered throughout the country, homelessness in the richest nation in history and the recession that will make the Great Depression look like a field trip......I'll stop there.
And it was like it was written in the sky and I had to go to the sun to reach it (which is attainable). I'm going to be an intellectual terroist. Word. Spread fear with the knowledge. The only people this information will hurt is the people that have control over our collective brown and pale asses. If the people knew what the powers that be knew they would pick up weapons. And granted I dont want to people to get hurt but I can't speak for my cohorts.
I'm now reading up on ancient religions (debunking Christianity), assinations of famous freedon fighters, welfare, the FDA, Ronald Reagan, "incurable diseases" and the royal bloodlines from Sumeria that are directly linked to Babylon, Ancient Rome, European courts in Europe and 32 U.S. presidents in addition to many other things. I will be posting random stuff on my blog as I investigate more. Feel free to read and go to my peeps website listed above.(Don't worry I will still have sum drama in my blog for all you hood rats lol love you Low and Judy)
Can you imagine everyone getting free in your or your child's lifetime? It will happen. I'm a Pisces we know these things. I won't see it though. The powers that be make ppl like myself fade away. But I'll be looking down from Heaven wherever that is lol laughing at them snakefaced bastards getting they head popped (oh damn Harlem just jumped out of me)


Mantra for the day: I will be positive and not pick up an Uzi to settle my disputes with the powers that be


**chuch**

1 comment: