Saturday, February 23, 2008

No More Oxtails...indefinatly

Starting Tuesday, I'm becoming a full on vegan, yogi master. Dead ass lol. I been feeling mad sluggish and lazy. Which I can only attribute to long nights out with the girls, long days with my dutch, Mama's Fried Chicken, Cuban sandwiches and pints of Hennesey. Believe it or not that shit take a toll on your body so Ima do the fruit, nuts and berries thing. I'm soooo tight I can't eat oxtails no more and lord knows I love my Blood Orange mimosas in the morning. But I love my cute face to much to be eating like 50 year old sailor. If I fast off the meat for at least a year I'll have more stamina. Then I can return to eating meat like twice or 3 times a week.
I need sum peace in my life and I got a terrace now so when it get warm I can do my Downward Facing Dog in the direction of the sun. And being a more limber will mos def improve my wifey skills right. Chuch right? I love being me.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment