Monday, February 25, 2008

Considering rappers? They are users maybe like 90% of them

I was dealing with this dude last summer nothing too exclusive. He was a rapper. I thought he was crazy as hell but had a method to his madness. I am always critical as hell to dudes who are trying to fuck me. He was always telling me he was drawn to my strength. He liked the fact that he could step on any block in Harlem with me and niggas gave me respect. But we would just chill and smoke and go to listening parties together.
He would tell me he was a virgin and thought it was cute. I still wasnt gonna fuck him. I'm just suspicious like that, but those suspicions didnt stop me from letting him eat the snatch (he had really pretty pink lips). And im thinking to myself this dude ate my pussy 2 weeks after he met me. Maybe like 2 weeks later he was trying to get at my homegirl then I found out they was kissing at my best friends birthday party.
So I realized that I could only fuck with him on a professional level. Cuz I also found out that
He tried to fuck my best friend before he met me, went to school with another chick I knew then tried to make out with her in front of me at my mentors house. Out of no where he starts giving me the cold shoulder but always in my face when I'm lighting a spliff. Matter fact he always asking me to sponsor HIS HABIT and buy weed from my cousin. A couple of times he has come to my house use my computer and just dipped barely saying 2 words to me. Swears he is celibate and is not gonna fuck with nobody and pop up with a wifey.
But the topping on the cake was when he brought sum horse face bitch into my mentor house introduced her to me and started kissing her in my face. He a fuckin dog. And i wouldnt have written this but I feel like bitches is trying to smite me. DONT B A KEYBOARD GANGSTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment