Thursday, February 28, 2008

Writer's Block is Subsiding


I've had a lot of roadblocks with my pen scratching. My grandfather died, I had chick come at my head, my boo is having sum domestical problems and its leaking off into our union, I just went back to work doing the dreaded "dub shift". U try smiling and coming up with new and intresting ways to convince patrons to buy pineapple malibus with 3 cherris on top.
I've been writing hooks and the like, my homegirl wanted me to get on a track wid her and her man Cerebral Vortex. My poetry has been free of using the words God and the like. I went from Christian to Atheist Sun Lover in less than 2 weeks (supporting factors coming in later blog). I dont know why guitars are feeling so good under my ring and middle fingers, i like to dress like a punker not scream like one. I'm open to change. Oh that 3 poem a week problem got solved once u take the red pill you could write 100 easy.
Only thing is I got to get in touch with my stylist, get sum sketches together for Low, rummage through the Yonker Salvation Army, a lot of individual tending we need to do. Trying to break away from everything labeled "safe" and "normal" (those words is from the Matrix lol). Everthing clear now.

No comments:

Post a Comment