Friday, February 29, 2008

Good Times. Good Night.



So last night I was surfing the idiot box and Janet Jackson was on CNN. She was beautiful, her arms did look a little chunky though. But I was looking at her face and she was void of all emotion. It was like she was soul less. It kinda made me sad. When they ran her clips of work passed she only smiled at the clips of her youth.
JJ usually on her smiley but after that bizness @ the Superbowl her grill been looking crazy. Hopefully her new album Discipline will get sum Velvet Rope love as opposed to 20 yo love. We will see.
I love JJ yo. Good Times. Different Strokes. Rhythm Nation. Poetic Justice. Velvet Rope. Scream. She kills it. I even liked her in that Tyler Perry movie. Her determination is ill. I love that. A black woman wid strength and elegance. Humble and bright.
My mom used to say I looked like Janet (when I was younger, wid the dimples of course lol) I felt honored. I think that was the day I started to try to dance...terribly.
But anyways kudos to Janet. She is that chick...

No comments:

Post a Comment