Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Grown Girl Cooties



I wrote this haiku it went like this,"Sadly, strippers hold dollar bills like band aids." At least all the ones who think money is going to help their problem.
Most of the girls at my main club in the Bronx is really ruthless and get beer muscles. They go the extra mile. Several have pimps and they are cut throat on game feild.
They say I'm stuck up because I don't speak to them. I feel like I don't have to say any more than hi and bye. I'm not gonna front my homegirl that works at the club got a pimp but she dont get in my grill like these other chicks b doing calling me a lame because I don't want the extra mile. Money aint worth my name. Money aint even backed by gold.
I can feel chicks that got to take care of families, clear debt, a tight situation but if you is young healthy and all about the dollar in this business you lose your soul quicker than you realize. I'm almost ashamed to say it, but I dont speak to the girls at my job because I dont want to be like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment