Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm a pothead NOT a dusthead

When I came up with the term Chasing the White Dragon, I didn't know that 1) it was a previously used term and 2) that it means to inhale opium vapors from an open flame. So you imagine my surprise and chagrin when one of my bitches asked me if I was a dope fiend. I can understand her concern (I dont need to be imbibing anymore "illegal" substances as it is) and she thinks that all artists (poets, painters, writers, rappers, etc.) are junkies at the end of the day. I explained to her my intentions and she was good money. But due to this misunderstanding I'm going to break it down the way I see it so that no one else has any more notions about my drug abuse or lack therof.
Basically Chasing=seeking, White=pure, Dragon=free inhibited natural spirit. I am seeking the pure free spirit that resides in me once I clear out all the negativity of my concious mind. I get closer to this goal as I meditate, using my innate instinct, gain greater body wisdom and retreat into natural habitats. 2k8 and forever is always going to be about self spirituality, treating all people better even if I hate them, abandaning all things and people that bring me pain, and keeping positivity in my hind- and foresight.
Betcha never thought a pothead was so deep...kick rocks suckas

No comments:

Post a Comment