Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fasting until the 1116 tour

Yea so basically if I started fasting now I can't eat none of the food at my grand daddy burial dinner. So I'm starting this tuesday. All I'm taking is water and vegetation that needs no assistance for growth. It'll clear out the fatigue, my "bi polar" episodes, all this coughing I'm doing (think I might be coming down wid asthma). That along with heavy meditation wid sum lime greenish should put me right where I want to be mentally for the tour. Kicks off end of May.
1116 represents a very personal day for me (dont really feel like elaborating on it) but I consider that my "Near Life Experience" I say "near life"" because I was definatly felt alive, human and was full of the knowledge that my life has meaning. The poetry I'll be saying on the tour are basically experiences I've had that brought me to that day (near life) and my awakening period (now). Strangly enough I'm getting on my 16s crazily, Kongress wouldn't have anything less from me yo. She really want to be a duo I think. But poetry is my heart. Love poem, hood poem, big ones, shorties all dat.
I'm friggin excited yo I'm stayin 2 or 3 days in a couple of these spots so I get to sightsee too. I needed avacation. I'm gonna have a real Philly Cheese Steak sandwich in Philly, roam the streets of B-more wid a spliff in my mouth, bond wid my elders in North Cacklacky, rollerskate in Atlanta, get sum sun in Tampa, visit my dead brethren in Lousiana, hav sum TexMex in Houston, hug a palm tree in Cali visit my homegirl in Denver & see how they living in the Chi...I'm gonna be so popular this summer. Someone please take my picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment