Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My GrandDaddy told me,"Don't claim the title 'Lady' " they are indeed the biggest tramps...

Ok apparently sum people arent fond of me defending myself. Well I'm going to keep on doing it until I think people have stopped acting snippy wid me.

1. Education dont mean shit when it is regulated by the U.S. goverment so fuck a Master's,
(I know that because I was taking 3 AP courses my last year of school (junior), got a 1350
on my SATs and I can read between the lines)
2. Media (especially entertainment media i.e. Entertainment Tonight),is the leading factor in
American stupidity so thank you for contributing to idiocy
3. Nationality has nothing to do with being sloppy and having no taste (if you think that you
are an ass)
4.I'm an English major and when using te term "proper English" it refers to King's English and
less than 1% of the U.S. speaks that bullshit so dont front for the kid. I'm not a bird.
I know a lot a proper sounding girls that snort cocaine and take it in ass....ok?
5.Using larger substitutions for small words is a childish way of being a mental braggard
6.My best friend jumped off her roof, my ex got shot dead damn near in front of me, I smacked
a couple of grown men because they wanted to be assholes, been in more corners than a 3 year
old finding a hiding place. I got status. I'm a G. According to the Webster's
Collegiate (I'm sure you have a copy) Dont fuck wid words you dont know about
7.You are not an MC you are fucking one. And if you feel like that Kongress will eat you
8.I dont like beating around the bush that shit makes me highly fucking volatile
9.Talking slick shit u wouldnt say in person is liable to have you swallowing a tooth or 2
10. I love Carlito and aint nobody got nothing on him. Because he doesnt lie. So if u that happy
bout the dude you got. Keep writing your love notes and not commentary on his life prior
you. That is very childish and it starts shit that dont need to be a addressed.

In short let your swag speak for itself if it is all that because a bitch like me will make your bottom lip speak ya dig


Mantra of the Day- They hate on you because they never knew you. If they knew your pain
they would cheer you and light chalis wid ya. Bless gal...


**chuch**

(I can make you sound like an asshole a couple more times I was on the debate team b4 I got expelled lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment