Friday, March 07, 2008

Tasty 21

It was nice having my first legal drink @ PJs. I wore a white bustier and my grandmother short cut wig tht made me look more Jamaican than Bajan (but I was still the sexiest gal in there) I went with my sister Byina we was illin all night all the chickens was hatin cuz we could actually wind up our waists and do the Drop Dead. All the ballers was trying to buy us drinks but we had crazy guap. We bought mad shots then we bought a bottle of Moet. U should have seen the way dudes was lookin at us when we popped our bottles (those girls on 132nd must not get no money). This one dude tried to play me like I was a bartender carrying drink, I was like,"Nigga I bought this." He really aint believe me but oh well.
I really hadnt plan on going but Real's Lounge was dead and I was like I'm going to PJs and how like 5 niggas out of Real's followed us. lol. Its nice to have groupies. It was crazy how all the dudes I grew up was in PJs. Going to the bar was like an initiation and I'm glad my oldest associates was there. It was pretty. I can see how you can get addicted to popping tags and bottles. Its an unassuming vice.
We going again tonight hope dey ready.

(I celebrate my birthday the whole month of march)

No comments:

Post a Comment