Friday, March 28, 2008

14 Flashback


Its like I'm running into every asshole I paid sum attention to in my adolescence.
Okay, so I'm coming home with my chick Nay. She live right next door to me and she happened to be a feature at the club I was at tonight. We get a ride home together and I mean as soon as I hop out the whip and get my "dancer bag" this asshole I loss my virginity too (maybe that isnt the right term) step up and tries to holla but he notice it was me til I swept the hair out my face. He looked at Nay looked at me then asked where we was going and hollered at she. I comes back downstairs to walk my dog and this nigga still outside. It was like 5 in morning what the fuck was he doing? Even crackheadz sleep at that hour but anyway. He push up on me and asked me if I was "stripping" and I said "no, I'm bartending". I usually dont bitch up in front of niggas but that nigga got a "special" place in my chest. Not love in any form or fashion, not even like, its more like a seething hate.
Basically he told niggas that he rubbed chapped stick on my butt and dicked me down. In actuality he was drunk and didnt know where he was sticking it so I rubbed the chapstick on my cooty and bent over. I never told him I was a virgin so he assumed that he was in my butt. One day I'm walking out the Deli and this nigga scream in front of the whole 40 wolves crew that he fucked me in my ass. I HAD TO MOVE. Niggas would follow me home from school and say that shit. I was talking to one of my mother's friends she walked off and sum little niggas came out his face. When she turned around and looked at me I could have died.
I went to Brooklyn and aint come back all summer and half the fucking fall yo. Imagine being "that chick" and you aint? They was saying that shit so much I had to move before I started to believe it. Then came the weed selling, crack dealing, dope slinging...I'll stop there. I think the only thing I aint do is sell my pussy or kill a man...A Harlem Nigga Ruined My Life! (Life, being the time at that moment cuz Life great now)
Even now on a lonely night one of these old drunk assholes will come say sum shit like,"Let me do you in your butt." This is why I dont date Harlem niggas (you always remember your first 2 lhoodmao). Not to mention the fact he was 26 and I was 14.
I aint never raising a daughter in this bitch.

2 comments: