Monday, March 17, 2008

The Recurring One Night Stand



This dude I boned like 3 years ago can't get it through his head that I dont want to have relations with him. Apparently since he is always fresh and fly with Mauris and Guccis on his feet he feel like I'm letting sum golden oppurtunity slip through my fingers. He calls me at least every month telling me he just want to be friends and when I see him he is the Million Hand Monster.
But I only let him bone once because yes I thought he was cute but after boned I realized he didnt have much of a brain outside of Dipset, Hennysey and plotting to rob other niggas (some I knew). I dont want to be around no slouch lazy ass nigga like that yo. Thats a weak man.
The icing on the cake came when he wanted to go to his homeboy party on the other side of the hill on Broadway. We hop in the cab and we split up the fare so I told him to give me $3 since its 6. Then the cab driver gonna say its 8. I asked him for one extra dollar this dude is like,"Yo ma you fucking dance you make more money than me." What that got to do with me? I ask myself and then I did the thing a logical Harlem girl would do. I kicked him the fuck out the cab and balled those 3 dollars up and threw it at him. I went to a next party and let him walk 10 blocks home.
I'm not saying I'm a gold digger but if you saying you like me and all that ree ree ree and you cant put up a dollar you a stingy muthafucka (not only with ur guap but with yourself). I like to deal with dudes who is free with they money.
Like my Lito he represents for a Queen. Broke niggas stay far from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment