Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hope for the Idiot Box

I'm laid out on my shorty bed getting serviced and Zeitgeist comes on public access not the whole thing but the first segment. The part where they talked about the same royal family running the world throughout history. At that point my shorty stopped what he was doing and started listening. Its kinda ironic because I was talking to him about this a couple of weeks ago, he waved me off like I was a fruit fly and I believe called me paranoid. (Um hello, why not?) Anyway he kind of looked at me with a smirk. But at least he fed his brain.
After you watch Zietgeist, at least for me, it was like a light was turned on. I walked outside and everything I knew didnt make sense and then it did in a twisted horror movie kinda way. Almost everyone on my block is living like a pod person. Devoid of all creativity and original thinking. And a good amount will only belive what they see on tv (funny how basic cable is owned by te same people ch. 2,4,5,7,11).
Basically my point is if I can just happen upon Zeitgeist in the 3 hours of freedom i have after work and sleep then maybe the tv isnt so bad. I just got to screen my channels I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment