Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Pen Flood

I wrote so many verses, haikus and unformatted love and anti love notes I'm considering completing a compilation as opposed to a chapbook. I do have 5 notebooks of fire. I wanted to do it in chronological order because you can see where I'm progressing as a writer and a human being. (I'm using the term human very loosely). I got sum drawings, paintings and artistic photos I wanna put in there too. Its basically going to be a poem autobiography.
Me and Judy should do a choreopoem together. Just sumthing I was thinking about, keep it in mind Juju.
The only question now is do I wait and publish under my own company or get into a contractual agreement with the powers that be...hmm...my company sounds better...

Note to readers: I dont write nothing unless its backed by facts or my intuition and the posts that soon come up require a lot of research, I dont want nothing to be jumbled. So be patient you b happy when I get it up there all pretty and essay likeish

No comments:

Post a Comment