Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dont be mad cuz I can dance...

There was like this little dancehall contest last night some other gal one, i was runner up but the other chick was looking sick out the face. I just came to dance not to make a scene. So I went bout my bizness smoking my L. When I went in the bathroom she came in after me but I was already in the toilet and this was how it went...
Lame bitch: She had to be a stripper cuz u only where them types of thongs when u dancing i been to strip clubs before
Her friend: Yeah thats the only reason. She move around like she having a seizure. She kept covering her lightr when she was lighting her blunt like she was outside. Crackheads do that...
(I comes out, washes my hand, dry it, look at them through the mirror and say)
"Yeah you can only get this if you dance...." bent over so they could see the design good, then I walked out. I'm not fighting bitches no more. I'm ENLIGHTENED

FYI: when u stand close to the speakers it blow the lighter out

No comments:

Post a Comment