Thursday, March 27, 2008

State Property 3? I aint wid that Tuesday shit....



My peoplez Sin Laddin called me over yesterday and asked if I wanted to audition for sTate Property 3. He signed the contract to be in the movie last week. I definately am, but I aint taking no chicken head, baby mama, set up ass, low ridin, low ballin, poo putt bitch roles. Ya smell me? I got a reputatation to uphold.
I would like to play sum1 like Freeway. A couple of scenes not saying much. Just making my statement. Cuz Free happened to be my favorite chracter in SP2 , who I couldnt stand was El Pollo Loco, Angie Martinez (aka Tuesday) and Dame Dash as usual. At least my baby Beanz will be there and hopefully he can shoot Dame dead lol
It's kinda ironic how Big Joe, from the first State Property is a cherished patron at the club I work @. Ima tell him tonight hopefully I dont got to audition and if I dont like the role I'm droppin the script ya dig? Ima write movies anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment