Monday, March 17, 2008

Finding God @ 4am



I don't like this new variety of preacher on BET Inspiration in the wee hours of night. For a couple of reasons. Bishop Jordan, Kerney Thomas, and that brittish chick be on tv talking all this bullshit about being happy. They dont say work hard, they dont say be honest, they dont say be a good neighbor but they do say use the law of attraction to get guap. Then they have these bullshit ass testimonials from people looking on pitchcards (you can see they pupils navigating left to right). I'm not a denominational follower of religion but occasionally I do like listening to ministers or imams if the message is perfect.
I love money. I love money so much I know it is a vice but I also know money has no place in my spirituality. Thus money cant make me happy or sad. Then they get these so called "spiritual" celebs to endorse
Jordans bullshit. Reverend Run actually said,"I told him (Bishop Jordan) that my sneakers sales had doubled and he said,'Jesus got them sneakers on his feet'. I mean hello. If I was a Christian I wouldn't listen to none of these prophets...in fact I would feel my intelligence being challenged.
And apparently if you want to be a prophet too all you have to do is send Bishop Jordan 3k and he will put you through the "Master Prophet training program"...
I believe in prophets, soothsayers and psychics...my mother is one...and I have had several readings with a lot of official tissue beings that are closer to spirit than any of these fake ass pulpit spitters. Real prophets dont want no money. Their wisdom is their currency.
I've come to the conclusion that the Bible is a mythological tale (like Beuwolf) and if you read alot of old literature alot of the text contains witches, demons and spells (in the Bibles case, certain psalms and proverbs). Imagine my amusement when they said,"Stay tune to this TELECAST" , them tv prechers warlock and witch them, they try puttin spellz on you,

No comments:

Post a Comment