Friday, March 28, 2008

If You aint tipping get the fuck away from me?

Is it that hard to ask? This how I feel. A man knows the difference between a bar and strip club. So why would u come in the club. Post up and dont tip no one. Not one dollar. All you do is drink at the bar. I got a rule; Every mouthafucker who walk through them doors is giving me 5 dollars, thats the minimum, if you want to give me more or give me a VIP or Lapdance thats even better. Thats why I so affluent.
I'm shaking my ass, half naked, working up a sweat, living off red bulls, flipping upside down on a damn pole, got to pay tip in/tip out, eating/sleeping/living in this bitch and you cant give me one dollar?
Cheap muthafuckaz hate me. I shame them, at the bar in front of they boy (I'm reckless). Still made 4 bills tonight. Niggas think its a game.

**Fairytalez iz the Truth** said the DJ...

Ballaz pipe stand tall in they pantz
Youd tink Ima Indian the way I rain dance


(Constellation of a Block Star Mixtape, coming to a strip club near ya lmao)

No comments:

Post a Comment