Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yeah Yeah Yeah

You really know how shallow people are when they assume they know about your lifestyle. 2 things happened...

I was sitting in my Pop's house (Abiodum Oyewole, not really my pops but watever) and he has like like these historians and poets come there and such. there was this one dude Africanus. He reminds me of a black toad and one of my cohorts refers to him as uncle ruckus from the boondocks. But anyway I'm explaining sumthing about my mother and I mentioned I was a stripper and this asshole gona say.
"Only whores do that"
"So you have slept with strippers Africanus?"
"No it's just that if you willing to take off your clothes for money you willing to go all the way."
"How you figure?"
And it went back and forth like this for a while everyone else in the room was just looking at him like he was stupid. (Never taking into account that he knows I have a boyfriend, he know I dont even present myself like that, not to mention we live in manhattan that got the highest rate for HIV and AIDS...sometimes I think ppl think I'm stupid) lol
I been coming to Dun's house for years and everyone knows me. This old fart just started coming recently, never seen him in there for the 6 years I been coming.
But whatever my homeboy came to my defense saying his girl used to strip. One of the dudes in there used to strip. This chick from BK a had barel met go really heated and was damn near screaming on Africanu) But fuck all that...

He closed minded because I could easily say that every man that has been to jail is a faggot on the down low. That would mean that Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Ethridge Knight and even Dun was taking long stroke in dey batty. But I have better sense than that because nothing break me. And if nothing can break me into doing something greedy. I would expect the same from my brethren.

And as far as the 2nd incident....shorty should have known better long as dem know me

I miss my grandma Lynn only chick that didnt judge me and smoked profusely lhoodmao

Fuck being inviting to people
I want everyone to stay away from me.
If you feel like I'm going to contaminate you in some way stay far from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment