Thursday, April 10, 2008

Good Lovin (Cant Keep Still)

So I'm still high drunk and sick from yesterday


double vision



then the phone rings


pinkness

C: Wats good? you aint talking to me?
G: Thought you wasnt talking to me
C: Hop in a cab yo I miss you
G: Miss me, thats it?
C: I dont like saying that word ma you know that (ref. love)
G: Saying it to too many bitches. Wearin yo tongue out...
C: Sound like yo mama....yo come over hear stop acting up


got my muscle up

So I'm trying to be strong


G: Gotta go to work
C: You want me to reimbrse you for your time Relle (I know he gettin mad when he start calling me my gov.t)
G: Don't want your money

hush money

C: Watever ur problem is can we talk about it over here I aint seen you in a week
G: Who fault that?
C: I be BUSY!!
G: Aight I'm hopping in a cab (so much for the power of saying "no")

But I had to get flyy first so I got sum DCs


freshness in the baby park

walk the dog

teddy bear


then I hopped into a cab

rascists bastards


$31.50 later I'm in Queens

first we start arguing real slow and sarcastic like like we always do (no need to yell). Then I rolled a spliff to calm down. He start kissing on me. I ease off go into the kitchen pour sum Henny...needless to say we made up. He pissed me off tho, he admitted he cheated but he stopped after he got me pregnant like Setember-ish, that was around the time we started boning anyway. He pressed me if I had cheated on him and I told him the truth. But he knew who I was talking wid last summer cuz I told him, and there wasnt much sex, I was gettin sum good neck tho. And neither one of us thought it would last so last summer dont count, anyway.

G: What about them high maintenance bitches? (ref. Gucci and Channel clad bitches round the corner)
C: Yea what about them (disgusted like)
G: You aint never fuck them
C: No. They aint all that see them bitches on a Sunday morning when they trying to get they wig done. At least when you take your shit out u still look like a female...

After we had several interlocked conversation. We know where we at as far as fucking around on the side, who was fucked while we were together and neither one of us trying to do that (anymore, at least thats wat we said). I know when people be trying to mislead me. I know I'm the only chick that knows a reasonable amount of his info. I could go into what the title imples but I dont feel like explaining and I'm not posting any pics.

I love my baby.
Love is fucking war, I got the t shirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment