Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Back to the Desk and Fresh 2 Death? the jury has ruled...

Jury being the various different people that verbalize in my head

Basically we have come to the conclusion that I have to go back to school. Because I was going to just sneak in the back door and read the books in the libraries but fuck it I'm just gonna get registered. For these reasons 1)I have to get my Publisher's Certificate and I would like to be well rounded in all them aspects 2) I could get a real good film education 7 blocks from my house 3) I actually like laying on the grassy knolls with my grass rolled and flipping thru a page or 2.
I'd be lying if I said I dont like going to school I just dont like the fafsa, req. courses bullshit that come with it.
I'll be looking forward to rocking my minis, shorts and verbally abusing whatever history teachers I happen to have.

**chuch**

No comments:

Post a Comment