Sunday, April 13, 2008

NYPD fucks up another person tying to get by

I went into work early because my mother was bitching with me. Came in had a drink the cops walk in. They ask for my i.d. I give to them. The bitch walks off with my shit after she see I'm 21. So after she looked at it for like the 10th time. I asked her for my i.d. back.
Then from behind me the Lt. ask me," What's your problem?"
"Nothing, I want my i.d. back so I can go smoke a cigarette"
"You want to leave?"
"No I just want my i.d. back."
This nigga (he was a black nazi) was dead ass trying to make me spaz on him but I never raised my voice. I was a good nigga. They didnt even give me my id back they put it on the dresser counter. Walked out without even telling me where it was. Then the Lt. told the owner Dame something and then I got fired. Over some straight bullshit. I couldnt believe it.
I didnt get loud.
I didnt curse.
I wasnt aggressive.
I was stating the facts.
The police officer was in the wrong for telling Dame that. Him being a civil servant cannot influence a owner of any establishment to hire or fire employees.
But instead of a brother being on some go home type shit he dead ass sent me Stacy (again) to Hot Rod, to Joe. I'm damn begging them to keep my job job. (Only because I was in the right, if I was wrong I would have packed my bags no problem) they aint show me no mercy but its all good.
I'm suing the NYPD and the Player's Club. I got mad dirt. Watch me get my Honduras money.

No comments:

Post a Comment