Saturday, April 12, 2008

Betsy aint get to the Dancehall

I knew my day was gonna be pissy because the sky tricked me into thinking it would rain so I took off from my job. So I only had about half a stack to work with on Friday night. I really aint want to go no where but Lauren called me and told me she wanted to go out to the club.
So I had to slip on Betsy (white brushed silk dress with a geisha print and a balloon bottom. picture it. I was saving it for Carlito but fuck him.


bsy1

had to get sum vittles


career alchy


suck sum cancer


cigerette whores



get prettier



girly shit



superwoman


we leave and it start raining


i dont like getting baptised before clubbin


im getting restless


le Harlem


but watever we tuck our tailz. go back inside. got hungry decide to go to mickey d's.


Photobucket




ran into sum riff raff hood niggas. talkin bout they long dicks and making our consumption of animal flesh quite difficult. Tersit veerbally abused them. I brandished and waved my Moet bottle like a drunk Hessian. Lauren smeared a fry on homeboy face. It was a fruitful night for all.


I hopped in a cab went home and looked at my sexy body in da mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment