Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ding Ding Muthafucka

So this was the problem. My shorty went thru the painstaking process of calling me. Asking me why I aint want to see him before I left out of New York. Then when we supposed to see each other this asshole is M.I.A. then got the unemitigated gall to tell me that he slept all day because he partied so hard the night before (his homeboy and his wife on his bday...dont ask) He was so tired apparently he stayed aleep all day and did not have the strength to hit 2 buttons.
So when we finally spoke (the day I was fittin to leave) it was the 1st argument we have ever had in the duration of our relationship. I been dealing with him since almost around this time this year. And not one fight, argument not even a nasty look.
I'm vexed. I cried alot these past 2 days. I went out and brought alot of shit that I really did not have the money for, I wanted to spend that allowance money so I wouldnt have nothign to think about this weekend.
But I was trying to lay down before I wrote this and it was hard I could swear I could hear him call my name. (I know I may be crazy, telepathic or both) but I aint picking up the phone. I refuse. Because he was wrong. If I was a bitch I would "man up" about my transgression. He cant even give me the courtesy of telling me he apologize for being an asshole. And him above anyone else know my life in detail.

I'm not gonna let him get into the habit of acting simple with me. Because I dont like smacking niggas no more and I'm a lady. In addition I know for a fact this is how he like to test chicks (I do homework on all mines). And I aint calling him. Already deleted his ass out my phone book. If he calls he got to be house broken if he dont good riddance cuz I'm busy with my art any fucking way...

No comments:

Post a Comment