Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Papal Masqeurade

Aight so apparently the pope is in town. I cant watch the comic strips i.e. the news without this fat bastard popping up everywhere.
I dont like Benedict the 16th and the vatican for these reasons...

1) As much as the papalcy contributed to the enslavement of black and brown peoples we should get a check every month from them bitches and a public apology every year

2) Benedict the 16th has continually verbally insulted the Islam faith and the Jewish faith. I'm a non denominational kinda gal but I never downgrade others people philosophy of faith, except the one I previously belonged to lol

3) With all the merchandise that is being purchased in the name of the pope when he does these papal masses where does all the money go? Keeping his holy jewelry clean

4) People really have forgotten about all those priests that smell like lil boys booty holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment