Thursday, April 10, 2008

@ Class? Definately got no class

So I met this chick named Tweetie through one of my ex boyfriends I think she used to fuck with him but I was never certain.

Photobucket

I used to live in BK so I would go see my peoples and usually link up with Tweetie. We would chill on 94th and Church, Sutter Blvd, 140th in Harlem and in Flatbush. Every where we go we would tell people we was cousins.

me and tweet

Then she introduced me to Queenie

Photobucket

Then we became B.G.N. (Billionaire G Nation-girl clique)


in front of grandma's house

So its me Tweet and Queenie. And wouldnt you know it, sum funny shit started to go down. 1st I was dealing wid this rapper out of Dipset and when Tweetie found out she actually tried to hit him on myspace so she could give him the puddy. And I forgave her for that because shorty didnt stray from Gia. Then we all wanted to strip together. I was the only one that had the fortitude to go on. So I stopped chillin with them because they didnt want to get no money and was always asking me to spend mine. So then I came back to BK on my dipped out fresh Harlem girl shit and they started hatin.
Tweetie telling people that Carlito is an old nigga and he my sugar daddy so I had to put her in her place.stop chillin with Tweetie. Me and Queenie still cool I'm going to her house to chill. Then I get pregnant and 1 day I went over there to pick up a flat iron I had left over there and Queenie dead ass came out of her face and said she aint have it. I knew she was lying but because I was tired and my shorty was M.I.A. I returned to Harlem a whipped puppy. It wasnt nada. Cuz the next day I brought a new flat iron. It was just the point of her taking my shit, and she is qoute my friend and my 5 at that.
So no one hear from Gia until recently around my birthday. They hear how good I'm doing. Know my shorty letting me whip his jeep. (Or at least learn in it, I still dont know how to park) And what do you know bitches is calling me left and right.
"Gia, where you at?"
"Gia, can I get a ride?"
"Why you aint hit me up Gia?"

I aint got no love for these hoes.

They ot hoes in a sense they sleep around they are just whores because they want to use you at your own expense...I rolls doley fuck bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment