Wednesday, April 16, 2008

1230am

So I was entertaining last night and hubby calls me. I never got the call I swear my phone never rang. Funny though how last night I was saying to myself that I should just dissappear for like a couple of weeks and not tell him where I'm going. Not even a goodbye text.....that was around the time I got the call...that I didnt hear. And I'm sure your asking yourself where I'm going with this blog...wifey telepathy. I send sum kind of warning wave to this nigga and he know he got to call me or come see. This has happened at least 5 times, I'll just be sitting around having mad animosity for this man and then he will call. Usually saying somthing to the affect of are your mad with me? I just thought about you blah blah fucking blah.
I'm glad I didnt hear the phone ring. I think our only problem is he think I'm one fo these ride or die chicks they speak of in songs (no problem with cheating, content with spending money....) I can only ride for so long...and I'd only die for my baby father and he damn sure forfeited that right

2 comments: