Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Love Life...lol yeah right

Okay so I have 2 dudes that I deal with mainly

Flow 1: 36, Queens, Known him for a year, sugar daddy, in the street type of nigga, quiet, 1 child, got me pregnant, no type of emotion (he reminds me of Dexter), never had an argument

Flow 2: 19, Harlem, officially met in August, but he had been seeing me in the hood for years, spoiled brat turned bad, swagtastic, man whore, vane, Jamaican, stroke game is crazy, we b Ike and Tina

Flow 1's problem is that he don't know if he want to fuck with me on the long term or short term. Flow 2 feels a certain type of way because I'm a little older than him, and he cant get away with the shit that he does to young chicks as opposed to me. Flow 1 dissapears weeks on end. Flow 2 pops up with miscellaneous bitches to spite me when I piss him off (we both live in the same building)
You know what? It don't even matter. I'm cutting both of them off. Flow 2 I been avoiding because I know how he move. So I can duck him forever unless he come to my door...Flow 1 kinda adheres himself to me. Calls me from different numbers trying to catch me up. Think I might just change my number...

Here goes the Why's

Why I always get these rough around the edges, chase their own death type niggas...why?...why cant I just get a rough neck that want to come home at night....Actually Sin was that...but anyway he fucked himself

Apparently he told my so called best friend the real reason why he "dealt" with me and it was a purely sexual thing....but thats a lie. He felt a certain type of way because she pressed him and he told her some dumb shit....

Why did this chick make an ultimatum regarding my relationship without telling me?
Why ask the nigga, "Is you trying to fuck with Kiya or not because....."?
Why is that her business?

I dead ass felt like she took away my choice.
Then I blacked on him later that day...for something unrelated but the way I came across I think he knew why.

Why tell that girl that?


My head hurts and I'm horny....

4 comments:

  1. u always horny lol

    both dem nigglets did it to themselves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of them suck bolas on dee corna 4 a dolla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate the high praise. Lots of whys up there.. lots to consider. Take what you want, and leave the rest to the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog so I'll check back.

    ReplyDelete