Sunday, November 16, 2008

Randomly Walking

I bumped into Sciryl and Charles Hamilton last night. IT was kinda awkward because I been engaged in booth genocide, then got caught in the rain and was having a bad hair day. But there was love there. It's good to see my ppls doing their thing. Sciryl just came out with his album S.C.O.O.P. (Slight Change of Plans) and Charles was on the the cover of XXL this month.
It was inspiring. Nah thats corny. It gave me a jolt to see my niggas accomplish and pull off something better than great because it came from them organically no ready made shit. Sciryl been on his grind since 14 @ Urban Word has been on DEf Poetry Jam and anyone who is an early Charles listener remembers him roaming the streets of Harlem letting everyone hear his latest hot shit (lol memories of summer 07)
This newness in the game is so good. Owww!

No comments:

Post a Comment