Monday, December 01, 2008

A Love Note I Guess

I had this song in my Ipod I don't know how it got on there...

Then my friend Atum had sent me sum lyrics he said reminded him of me

It happened to be the same song

When you get a chance download and listen real trill shit





(Lyrics to Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix)

Well shes walking through the clouds
With a circus mind thats running round
Butterflies and zebras
And moonbeams and fairy tales
Thats all she ever thinks about
Riding with the wind.

When Im sad, she comes to me
With a thousand smiles, she gives to me free
Its alright she says its alright
Take anything you want from me, anything
Anything.

Fly on little wing,
Yeah yeah, yeah, little wing






***I WILL. AS FAR AS MY ARMS WILL CARRY ME!!!**

3 comments:

  1. ok, i was thinking u obviously know charles bc u've heard "the pink lavalamp", but now i see that pic of you in the studio so it's confirmed lol...

    -kb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Jimi. Gotten me through many a moment. Actually, you've inspired me...

    ReplyDelete