Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Peaches and Cream from Georgia to Paris



I'm going to the land of Riley (great grandmother's maiden name); Georgia. I'm staying with a friend in Atlanta. Really hope I get to go to Savannah. You already know I'm hitting all the poetry venues. 7 days and nights of shopping, eating, poetry and debauchery. A vacation coming at such a perfect time. New York iz driving me crazy!!! Its too much of everything I used to do before its boring. I love Harlem til the day I die though. The bodegas, 99 cent stores, EG, Dun's House, The Polo Grounds but I'm demanding a change of scenery.

I'm going to Paris in January but I need some travel aids before I go...
1) New laptop
2) USB cord for my camara
3) Massively obscene sneakers and jackets
4) "How to Speak French for Dummies"
5) Ipod
6) BlackBerry

I just want to update on old gadgets

I don't know what to expect in Paris...

3 comments:

  1. Girl have the very best time in Georgia,although it sounds like you will already ;o). I adore poetry,spoken word and all things creative and arty.Take lots of pics!
    muah!
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore spoken word! Gotta love the ATL! So many sexy brothers!
    Oooh so your finally going to Paris! r u going to the business school you had told me about earlier? Don't forget to pack a converter! If your wanting any advice about what to expect, what to do once you get there, how to get around, etc...just hit me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did u ever make it out to paris in january?

    ReplyDelete