Monday, December 01, 2008

Last Week was intresting

Went to see my grandmother she is still in Rehab for her leg
Photobucket
Photobucket
Realized my mother can't cook and if my grandmother dies I'm losing mor weight than I have in the past 9 months....please come home nana


Met Tek for the first. He was the guy who did the beat to the song I was featured on wid $b
Photobucket
Photobucket

He says I need to work on my stage presence lol he heard about my fuck up ;)

Photobucket

Forgot my father's birthday but he still loves me

Photobucket


My little cousin told his kpmrades that I kicked him out for sum nigga now I'm the bad cousin

Photobucket

I honestly dont give a fuck

I hate having a dusthead for a step father because he does things like this

Photobucket

this picture is actually from my room ;(



After Me, Tersit and Low sat on it there is now a new head to the Gia circle

Photobucket

Photobucket

Welcome Juicy Jameson

I was in Queens and I thought about that nigga

Photobucket

I used to dance in the club he got shot in front of, know girls that seen the whole thing go down

Photobucket

I miss him so much

o-do n-ye-rah-a fee kwan

that means "Love does not get lost on its way home"

"Love Lights Its Own Path, it never gets lost on its way home."

Come bak

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. u know what. u aint shyt... how u go see grandma and not tell anyone... smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i hope your grandma feels better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete