Sunday, December 14, 2008

R.I.P. to the Starving Artist


To be honest I like stripping. That's my shit. I like being on stage and entertaining and making people happy, so to speak. I quit and stayed jobless for like 3 months because I let certain parties guilt me into not wanting to do it anymore. And I'm not going to lie. I was starving in the streets. I went without a lot of necessities and forget about shit that I really wanted. And the types of things I like to do require mozarella. And I don't do nine to fives...was never really my style. Don't call me lazy...I prefer non conformist. I'm not a 9 to 5 person more like 10 to 2. Can't really take orders gotta do my own thing. If I wasn't stripping I would probably work at Barnes and Nobles. The literature would be worth being ranked an underling.

In any event this bit of the blog is dedicated to the haters

7 People Who Have a Worst Job than Being a Stripper

1) A doctor that administers vaccinations w/ known side effects to babies
2) A policeman who arrests 16 year olds for loitering and send them to bookings
3) The judge who sends a non violent drug dealer to serve his time with rapists and
murderers, in turn teaching that man how to be violent and/or a killer
4) A teacher that feeds our babies propaganda bullshit in the public school system
5) CPS that doesn't do their job or wants to fuck with a family just cause....
I'm not even going to go there
6) The people who own BET for telling us we aint nothing but swingin chains, ass and
gangsta rap
7) The "pass the bucket" minister who uses your donations to keep his plethora of
rainbow colored gators maintained...

7 comments:

  1. OMFG! your a stripper
    i'm happy to know that you are or were a happy stripper
    i think its a neat job people swear they can tell people its fucking evil fuck that your awesome
    pshhhh..when i go to college in ny i'm holla at you

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time here,
    and wondered why i didnt discover this blog earlier,
    wish i could be 'daring ' enough to follow my dreams and not give two shiiiiii what other people think
    I admire you for that,
    have constantly lived my life aiming to please those around me,
    its high time i stopped giving two shiiii

    ReplyDelete
  3. gurl u got to do you because you might be left wondering what you could have accomplish if u listened to self

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love strippers haha, for real though people give them a hard time for know reason, there are so many worse things to be. cool blog thanks for the luv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. I hear you though...

    ReplyDelete