Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Smack and old man? YES!

Okay me and my road dog Rainmaker is in the Hope Center on the computers conducting various shit we have to do for the tour coming up. I walk outside to smoke a ciggarette and sum old man says to Rain,"If that was my girl I wouldnt have her dressed like that..." Bear in mind I had on full length jeans, jacket then only thing he had a problem with was my midriff. So I spit back,"You need to mind your fucking bizness. I'm grown like you grown and can wear watever the fuck I want." This nigga walks away so I follow him every step. I'm trying to have a decent dialogue with partner and this nigga call me a "whore" So I start calling him all types of bastards, old mother fuckers and rah rah rah. Then I had to stop. And it came clear into my head. I'm gonna punch that fool in his mouth ne4xt time I see him or get sumone to fuck him up. Now on a normal day I wouldnt have cared, but I'm hungry, broke and have to perform tonight on a full stomach.
Who made this motherfucker the "Ho Patrol"?
Cuz there was a bunch a niggas on the corner selling weed to the yute. Now I wonder if he ever told those fools to stop selling halucenigens to grade schoolers? Because I DO! I guess everyone wants to be some kind of police. Old men suck. The last of the good died when mine passed. Cuz if my grandfather seen me he would have said,"If one of these fools holla at you make sure they take you shopping!"
Had 2 end on a positive note lol

No comments:

Post a Comment