Thursday, May 01, 2008

Howard...I'm Home

I thought I wasnt even going to make it out there becaus ethe New JErsey Transit train stop running at 1 in the morning and I'm too retarded to do the path train...
but had to run up to 32nd and 6th to do it anyway

Photobucket

made it to Tenisha's shop before everyone and was shivering in my white in the rain with no umbrella

BurJazz Hair Salon

Then there is a major problem there is 15 heads and its only a 8 passenger whip so we had to kick sum people out the whip but whilst doing that the police that had parked on the corner doing illicit behavior decided to give us a ticket

Photobucket

So we took the ticket. And went on our way. I woke up crossing the Deleware Bridge and it was hot as shit so we had to get sum tea and cigarette

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So we had 3 hours left but we was chillin

Photobucket

When we got to DC we took sum pics in front of the Malcolm X mural

Photobucket

Photobucket

but I needed a dutch and I couldnt find one

Photobucket

when we got to Howard I just decided to reherse

Photobucket

Photobucket

all of a sudden upon being in front of these conossieurs of hip hop I got kinda nervous

Photobucket

But everything went good got sum DJ tips from the local talent

Photobucket

met Miss B (thank God for female MCs)

Photobucket

Photobucket



made sum friends

Photobucket

met sum boys

Photobucket

Photobucket

and on my way home on the NJ Transit I was so proud of myself. Travelling is sum kind of inebriation even if its 3 states away

Photobucket

2 comments: