Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Penn and Teller-Airing dem out


I was watching Penn and Teller tonight they were talking about Gun Control. And I love these dudes for the simple fact that they break shit down from both sides and the answer is clear cut to anyone with common sense.
Guns dont kill people, people kill people. If every chick in america had gun niggas would think twice before robbing or raping them. If niggas is already robbing, raping, killing, extorting and doing all this debauchery what makes you think that they wont break one of the 20,000 laws enforced for gun control? Duh. Fucking duh.
What if we abolished all guns? Well then we would be completly defenseless against the NYPD, LAPD, FSPD, all pds, CIA, National Guard, whomever got the shit that can round us up and fuck us over. think hard on it.
And I personally believe like Thomas Jefferson that there needs to be a revolution at least 20 years to kick tyrants out and keep fresh minds behind the desks that run our great nation. I aint no patriot but I wave a flag and sum toast on Harlem's behalf and all hoods. I'm gutta like that I guess.
I'm ready for Marshall Law is you?

No comments:

Post a Comment