Sunday, September 07, 2008

Why Pan's Labyrinth is my favorite movie of all time

And most people know its because the main character Ofelia reminds me of my friend Channel; Living in her fantasy world, rebelling against authority, confronting monsters to get by and the ending when she passed abruptely. I cry sometime I see the end, but it's a good cry, a cathartic one. In my nostalgic and emotional way I liken Ofelia's descension to her 7 Circular Palace to Channel ascending to wherever. That's it...aint know more. Had to honor my passed ones on a Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. *I've never seen this movie, and now you make me eager to watch it. Will definately have to look it up!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Loving yours...it's been bookmarked, so I'll definately be back.

    *Have a supadupa fly week !(...okay I say cheesy things when I'm tired and have been writing a boring english paper for a few hours...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes ! hoodies and sneakers i love it!

    I linked you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this movie is DA business. i loved it toooooo... it was definitely a piece of heart (art)

    ReplyDelete