Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Last Random Night of Summer 2k8 (S and G)

If you aint know I'm an E.G. denizen....the only condos in Harlem with crackheads and a pool lol

Photobucket

I guess gentrification makes me look sexy

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Silky had like 25 groupies

Photobucket

we love the kids

Photobucket

repping WORDSTOCK...I'm the first lady

Photobucket

ran into my daddy he did a double shift

Photobucket

we had a photoshoot with a crackhead

Photobucket

Photobucket

got sum dutches from Nose (deli man)

Photobucket

vandalized a vending machine

Photobucket

walked on the wild side

Photobucket

got wet

Photobucket

swung on sum poles

Photobucket

waited for assholes

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Not ballin. We be funnin!!! Ballin is for lame niggas with no chracter....at least over here

    ReplyDelete