Sunday, September 07, 2008

Black Kid's Fairytale

It's going to be the best poem I've ever written. I was inspired by The Complete Grimm's Fairytales. Most people think there are only like 10 or so Fairytales; Jack and the Beanstalk, Little Red Riding Hood (It's Little Red Cap in the book), Snow White, Rapunzel and Thumbalina. In actuality there are about 210. My poem is basically referances to all of them. I dont know if I want to tie in several stories or focus on one main chracter. But I'm laying the groundwork.

3 comments:

  1. Nice written, can i link you ? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, handle your business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, ........................YEAH, I see why you and Black Ice were onstage together. You drop some real knowledge on the people. In fact, I sat and listened to your music this morning while getting dressed. And I probably sit and listen just about every morning. No doubt, YOU are a live b*tch.

    Love the flow, the delivery, the prose, the message, and the lyrics. YEAH, you are definitely that deal.

    Get free, mane. I will be looking for you in the struggle.

    ReplyDelete