Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Trying to be like Ghandi but these pussies wanna push me...

i dont want to go into details but sum lame ass suge knight looking nigga owed me sum money. He giving me a whole bunch of who shot john. Then started laughing at me. Like my dude if u think im living foolish cool but dont laugh at me when u taking money out me and mines pocket? What part of the game is that and I'm female...but basically I "blacked" as Charles Hamilton calls it but instead of doing it in the booth i did it with the booth. thats right ladies and gentlemen I beat that bitch nigga with a microphone stand and broke the gate to the mic and the stand. My dude Cash the nigga thats been recording me accapella, im sorry (it was his shit i broke on this nigga head). But niggas really need to watch their company. In fact niggas just need to treat niggas like they would want to be treated themselves. Then we wont have split lips and knots on our big abnormally shaped yogi bear looking headz...

1 comment:

  1. lol. i love the title... call me cuz i am confused tho... what happened?

    ReplyDelete