Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dave on A



So I'm walking from Spit 16 (Source Magazine poetry/hip hop thing) I'm walking up avenue A observing all the freakilisciousness stop and get a blackberry and banana shake and this white boy (man, I should say) on this weird ass looking bike. Vintage wheels. Anyway. He talking sum old,"I want you to model for sum paintings" And usually I'm very weary of white men equipped with cameras and the like (Me and Aja had a bad experience last summer) that I meet on the humble. But he didnt seen odd, just his bike. I gave him my info looked him up and he is pretty cool. He was that crazy ass that jumped off the 6 story building on a sheet of steel, wrapped in tinsel and Xmasery shit. He is a amazing. I love dare devils and escaped artists.


David is the wrestler to the left by the way. Check out his website.

www.impactaddict.com

**chuch**

No comments:

Post a Comment