Saturday, June 28, 2008

I love a man dedicated to my vagina

I watched a lecture from Dr. Donald Torry. He is mad cool. Sexy and older (yummy) He is the only doctor I've seen thus far that looks like Rick James. Attire and hair, everything. He basically broke down how you suppose to having a period is good. Real deep shit I cant go into. But I highly recommend the tree of conciousness series...its a collection of lectures, documentaries, autobiographies, movies and news reels for the people that reside outside the matrix. Availible on the dvd stands on 125th.

Vegetarianism is reaffirmed. owwwwww!

2 comments:

  1. we have to get up, so i can check it out!
    tell me when you free after thursday, so we can have a movie night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im gonna b free tommorow night actually come fuck wid the kid

    ReplyDelete