Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Little Bastards and Bitch Ass Po Lice

Okay sum I'm coming hom from the hope center. Minding my buisiness and the sum cops nearly hit me in they car. I said,"Wat are you doing?" the cop driving aint say shit but this ugly bitch with glasses on the side of the car gonna say,"Shut up you crazy bitch!" now me being the lil spit fire that I AM go to the precinct. They trying to make me report the incident another day. Why dont we just let it go..,blah blah fucking blah. When the bitch came into the precint she was still popping shit. Calling me out of my name. So I'm yelling screaming calling internal affairs writing down everyones badge number all types of shit. Then they start acting nice. Kept me waiting for an hour when they said it was going to be 3. Tried to fuck up my complaint paper work and I made them type it over until it was to my satisfaction.
So I left.
Whilst walking up Lenox avenue a bunch of stupid lil grown niggas gonna wet me with like 7 bottles of water. I chased them assholes around for a while. I threw my plate of food at them now I'm hungry.
Oh and my feature was cancelled today because the air conditioner dont work at the venue...love love loving this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment