Monday, October 13, 2008

But I'm your daughter...

It seems like its always a struggle when I ask my mother for something. And I rarely ask she for anything. I haven't had an ipod since like Febuary. But I'm working on a song and I want to prep myself while I'm on the move as oppsed to doing it in the 6 hours I am home. So I call my mom and she tells me,"We have to discuss that and then I'll give you the Ipod." right? But my whole thing is 1) she doesnt listen to it 2) She knows I'm a junky and music the pipe 3) She let her dusthead boyfriend give it to his homeboy and he had it for a good 3 months (a stranger)
I'm on my Way of the Peaceful Warrior shit. My mother doesn't have to trust me, like or even love me. And I'm OD cool with that. But when she does things like this...it hurts...you know?
She gives me all the guidelines and rhetoric that she would give a average person on the street. Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment