Apparently, cockroaches can come up thru your sink if you dont run the water regularly (i.e. taking a vacation and coming back to a small army of dead 6 legged bastards) It was ugly. I had to get my pplz to sweep them up for me because um I dont do cucarachas, ya dig?
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Attack of the Swimming Cockroaches
Apparently, cockroaches can come up thru your sink if you dont run the water regularly (i.e. taking a vacation and coming back to a small army of dead 6 legged bastards) It was ugly. I had to get my pplz to sweep them up for me because um I dont do cucarachas, ya dig?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ewww!!! me no do cockroaches either! Def feel ya on that one.
ReplyDeletewow im so scared oh them! interesting blog by the way xx
ReplyDeleteMarian
THE HOUSE O STYLE